Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another card I HAD to try ...

I came across this one the other day online and just HAD to try. However, this one, I was not about to attempt without instructions!! Turns out though, that it was really quite simple, yet very cool =P I made it for my son, Sevin ("Sev") and though I haven't finished decorating it yet, I was taking pictures of some other work and figured I would post this one at the same time. Let me know what you think!!

Here is the front. It doesn't lay flat.


And ... ta-da!


The inside!


I hope you like it. I might post a pic of it when I complete it. The trickiest part of cards like this one and the exploding box I made yesterday is that you need a lot of little things to fill in the blanks! I think photos would be nice, but I didn't have any on hand that I was willing to chop up, haha ... =D

1 comment: